Reviews Summer Yacht Charter Vacations in the Virgin Islands, Saint Martin and Greece
See what our clients are saying about their vacation aboard a private crewed yacht charter!
Thank you to Capt. Shane, Erin & Rowan for taking great care of our clients who enjoyed cruising around the gorgeous French West Indies. We love their comments & know you built some fantastic friendships, too! This is one of the many beautiful things about charter life on Catamaran Seahome.
Sleeps up to 10 Guests in 5 Queen Ensuite Cabins
Our clients say "We've been having a great time!" on their privately crewed yacht charter vacation in Greece aboard 47' Catamaran WHITE CORAL. The expansive cockpit on this catamaran is intelligently designed for entertaining & features an extended aft platform to easily facilitate a host of leisure activities. Immerse yourself in spectacular Mediterranean scenery on the foredeck’s huge sun lounger, or share in the cruising experience at the helm station as you unwind on the exceptionally large deck. Sleeps 10 Guests in 4 Double + 1 Twin Cabin
You can tell from the happy smiles that our clients had a great time sailing the US Virgin Islands aboard 56' Catamaran AZULIA II. Capt. Dan & Sarah says, "We have the ability to relate to & connect with our guests in an authentically real way that people love. We love families & the exciting energy that kids of all ages bring with them on charter. We love sharing our passion for food, the ocean, sailing & water sports with guests who are interested in the adventures that come with chartering Azulia II. We promote a high-end relaxed and still family-friendly environment perfect for enjoying our little paradise in the Virgin Islands and beyond!"
Sleeps up to 8 Guests in 3 Queen + 1 Twin Ensuite Cabins
Heard from guests chartering on a 56' catamaran in the USVI "It is hard to put into words how wonderful our vacation was. Ross and Dee are over the top! They work so well together and are so attentive. The food was incredible, and the presentation was so beautiful. Ross has some mad napkin folding skills! They were so respectful of the catamaran. You would have thought it was their personal property. The diving and snorkeling were fantastic. From the time we arrived until we reluctantly had to be dropped off they made us feel so welcome. We would definitely recommend them to friends or book another trip with them. Thank you so much for booking us with them!” ~Jo G"
This fabulous catamaran is almost completely booked for 2022, so you had better hurry!
Our clients aboard 52' Catamaran Shangri La in the U.S. Virgin Islands said today: "Having a great time!" and the photos show it! Shangri La offers 1 master queen cabin with a private en-suite bath & lots of storage as well as separate access directly to the aft deck. In addition, there are 3 large queen cabins, each with a private en-suite bath.
Our Clients sailing the British Virgin Islands aboard 50' Catamaran NUTMEG said today, "We are having a great time. Just dived Wreck Alley off Cooper Island. Diving the Wreck of the Rhone tomorrow & going to the Willy T. the next day! Talk to you soon, -Jeff"
Sleeps up to 8 Guests in 2 Queen + 2 Doubles +2 Pullmans
Direct from Catamaran OCELOT'S guest book, our clients said, "Thank you for amazing memories, sporty sea shanties, froo-froo drinks & breezy sails. We love it all! It was a really fun & relaxing week. I'm so thankful to have had a crew we could joke around with!
Wonderful Guest Comments from our clients who recently sailed onboard 64' Catamaran ALLURE: To Allure & Crew, I’m writing this review on behalf of our family & friends. To say that our vacation was wonderful is an understatement! Capt. Scott & Niki were excellent hosts with impeccable attention to our every need. Each day was planned around our wishes with the perfect combination of adventure relaxation, celebration & laughter. Scott kept us safe with a gentle smile and was always on the lookout for our every need. The meals prepared by Niki were all truly a culinary experience. Every meal was a special treat!
Scott & Niki are true professionals with obvious attention to detail. Their experience in the yachting industry translated into a trip of a lifetime! Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!”
Sleeps 6 Guests in 1 King + 2 Queen Ensuite Luxury Cabins
About Us-Your Charter Yacht Brokers:
Capt. Randy & Shelly Tucker: We do not sell yachts like many other agencies so there is no conflict or distraction in our focus for your yacht charter. Our service is free to you. We travel extensively to boat shows and yacht charter shows year-round to personally view and inspect as many of the yachts.
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association and the Virgin Islands Professional Charter Yacht League, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Governments to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involving ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3. We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts.
6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants, and much more.