Captain Randy and Shelly
Catamaran Relentless Yacht Charter Vacation
Relentless is a 60' Sunreef luxury Catamaran chartering in the Virgin Islands with a fabulous crew of three and accommodations for 8 guests.
She is an Owner’s edition and has 1 Master King suite with a large walk-in shower plus 3 spacious Queen Cabins, all en-suite with stall showers. 32' Smart TVs in all staterooms plus wireless charging pads in all bedside tables.
The spacious main salon has a backlit marble bar with pop-up TV plus all end tables have wireless charging pads
Brochure & Rates: http://bit.ly/CharterYachtRelentless
* Massage Therapist onboard
* Aft deck lounge and alfresco dining
* Fly-bridge with 360-degree view and sun pads
* Yamaha Bluetooth JL speakers throughout the yacht
* 32 bottle wine fridge
Watersports: * Rendezvous Diving * Crusader (6 person SUP) * 4-person floating dock with chairs * 8 underwater lights * Various floats & noodles * Snorkel Gear * Two Seabobs * Wakeboard * Waterskis * Subwing * Tube * Fishing Gear
Captain Marcus Mclain has lived on all of the US Virgin Islands: St Croix, St John and St Thomas and has been entertaining island visitors here for the past eight years. On St. Croix he worked in the service industry as well as running various day sail boats as first mate and then as Captain. After delivering a yacht to Portugal he spent the summer of 2014 skippering charter yachts in the Mediterranean. Marcus holds a USCG 100ton Masters License and a STCW95.
Chef Sara hails from the farmlands of North Dakota. Although her former years were spent on a landlocked farm, she spent all her summer weekends at her family’s lake cabin in Northern Minnesota and fell completely in love with being on the water. She decided to turn her passion into reality and leave her career in sales to live a life at sea – trading in miles of pounding the pavement for miles of exploring the open ocean. Sara has traveled all over Europe inspiring her throughout her new life. She has worked as a chef and first mate on many different yachts in Greece, Croatia, the Bahamas, and Italy (Sardinia & Corsica).
Marcus, Sara & First Mate Louise are thrilled to be aboard the beautiful Relentless. They look forward to welcoming guests to the island paradise they have come to call home and showing guests the time of their lives.
About Us: Captain Randy & Shelly Tucker
We're former Owners & Captain of the Award-winning 72' yacht Three Moons for 18 years. With over 300 charters in our logbook, we currently represent privately crewed Caribbean sailing luxury yacht charters as professional CYBA yacht charter brokers. Recently, we interviewed over 120 catamarans, motor yachts, sailboats, and professional crews. We're happy to promote these yachts offering modern conveniences & unlimited pleasure.
What should you expect from a luxury crewed yacht charter in the Caribbean?
It's "ALL about you, ALL the time" onboard a privately crewed charter boat! It's surprisingly affordable too! Far away from overcrowded cruise ships, all-inclusive charter yachts allow you to explore some of the Caribbean’s most exclusive areas and delight in the natural, unspoiled beauty of secluded islands, hidden coves, and secret dive sites. Sail to a nearby island every day & snorkel around your own private beaches; enjoy your favorite cocktail while watching the sunset on your own private yacht; indulge yourself with 5-star gourmet cuisine that is prepared with Caribbean flair and served in the most beautiful surroundings you could ever imagine. We love matching the right crew & yacht with you!
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Government to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involving ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3 We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water-toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts.
6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants and much more.
Learn more at www.YachtCharters.Guru
Our service is completely FREE to you!