In order to be knowledgeable of all the best crewed charter yachts in the Virgin Islands, we've been attending multiple yacht charter shows for professional yacht charter brokers! 2023 was full of great, winning crewed charter yachts which are based in the U.S. Virgin Islands and visit the British Virgin Islands with their guests. We work together with yacht charter brokers as a community and honor the award-winning USVI based charter yachts in 2023. Enjoy seeing all the winners!
USVI - Best Yacht in Show – 50’ & Under
Winner: Catamaran Koru, Crew: Findlay Mack, Cara Whiteman
Runner Up: Power Catamaran Oceana, Crew: Umberto Genovese, Lindsey Montgomery
USVI - Best Yacht in the Show – 51’-60’
Winner: Catamaran Emysa, Crew: Bastian Tromp, Sarai Ben Ari
Runner-Up: Catamaran Atlas, Crew: Brynn Moultrie, Rosie Jones
USVI - Best Yacht in Show – 61’ & Over
Winner: Catamaran Xandros, Crew: Mayon Hight, Elizabeth Hight, Sam Middeke
Runner-Up: Motor Yacht The Peddler, Crew: Arnold Heins, Jenna Smit, Mariaan Odendaal, Daniel Cohn
USVI - Best Crew in Show
Overall Winner: Josh Ryan, Gustavo Ryan, Yacht: Catamaran Valentina
Overall Runner-Up: Brynn Moultrie, Rosie Jones, Yacht: Catamaran Atlas
Best Crew Honorable Mentions:
Umberto Genovese, Lindsey Montgomery, Yacht: Power Catamaran Oceana
Dustin Bumgardner, Alli Bumgardner, Yacht: Catamaran La Sirena
Cocktail Mixologist Competition – Grey Goose Vodka – 2023
Winner: Zara Browne, Yacht: Catamaran Ocelot
Runner Up: Hugh O’Brien, Yacht: s/v Serena
Cocktail Mixologist Competition Captain Morgan Rum – 2023
Winner: Dustin Bumgardner, Yacht: Catamaran La Sirena
Runner Up: Abby Garner, Yacht: Catamaran Hulya
Culinary Competition – 2023
Contestants created one appetizer and one dessert, both incorporating heat. Extra points were give for using and highlighting local produce.
CYBA Designer Water Competition – 2023
1st place: Catamaran Ripple
2nd place: Motor Yacht The Peddler
3rd place: Catamaran Hulya
About Us: Your Charter Yacht Brokers: Capt. Randy & Shelly Tucker!
If you want to experience a luxury yacht charter vacation first hand and up close, there is no better way than on your own privately crewed yacht with a full-time professional Captain and Chef/First Mate. We've been sailing and chartering for well over twenty-five years.
The U.S. Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands were our "backyard" which we came to love and cherish. So much so, that we sold everything in 1997 and moved to Charlotte Amalie, USVI as owners & operators aboard the 72' sailing yacht Three Moons. We do know the ins and outs of this special place & the people who live there. That's what makes us an official "Yacht Charters Guru”! Never been on a chartered yacht vacation? We will help you personally design your charter yacht vacation. Imagine being able to sail into small bays with beautiful white sands & fantastic snorkeling. A yacht vacation is a great way to spend time with your friends or family.
Why use a CYBA Certified Yacht Charter Broker?
As a member of CYBA, the Charter Yacht Broker’s Association, we adhere to strict yacht charter booking protocols. We have access to the CYBA industry escrow account to protect your money.
Charter yacht crews, yacht owners and travel agents do not have access to this account.
If it is a busy yacht with lots of charters, the crew are taking care of guests onboard and they honestly do not have time to answer a lot of travel questions.
This is what differentiates professionally licensed yacht brokers from anyone else trying to book charters.
Very Important! It is not safe to send your hard-earned money directly to a business or yacht that is not accredited by a professional charter industry association to handle yacht charter client funds. Always ask!
We have access to the The CYBA E-Contract Charter Agreement. It is made available by CYBA for electronic use only by established, industry recognized and reputable Yacht Brokers.
Choose from an extensive list of yachts, including our spacious and stable catamaran charters, power catamarans, traditional monohull sailboat vacations, or high-end luxury motor yacht charters in the U.S. Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Belize, Croatia. Greece, and the Mediterranean.
We do not sell yachts like many other agencies so there is no conflict or distraction in our focus for your yacht charter. Our service is free to you. We travel extensively to boat shows and yacht charter shows year-round to personally view and inspect as many of the yachts as possible.
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association, The Virgin Islands Professional Charter Yacht League, and the BVI Charter Yacht Society, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Governments to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involve ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3. We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts. 6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants, and much more.