See the first 80' Eco-Powered Yacht Charter Vacation Catamaran in the Virgin Islands!
Winning the race for the first large, very quiet electric/solar powered yacht vacation charters in the Virgin Islands, the new 80’ Sunreef SOL luxury power catamaran will be available for charter Winter 2023/24 in the BVI. SOL offers luxury & the future of sustainability and technology (no generator noise) in luxury crewed yacht charters! We predict this yacht’s calendar will fill quickly!
Wow~Catamaran SOL can generate up to 45,5kWp of power with its ultralight battery bank! Covering a total area of 538 sq ft, the yacht’s solar panels have been integrated with various composite structures of the yacht including the mast, boom, superstructure and hull sides.
Capt. Jack Gorman has carefully selected materials, systems and practices “Place, People and Planet” first. His crew of 4 will offer finest cuisine choices include fully plant-based cruises, or the finest of any culinary preferences.
Cabins & Amenities:
· 8 guests / 4 guest cabins: 1 King + 3 Queen ensuite cabins with A/C
· Snorkel Gear & Rendezvous Scuba diving
· 10-person Jet Drive Tender
· Beach Toys and Beach Picnic Furnishings
· Wakeboards, Tubing, Paddle boards, Kayaks, Foil board, Seabobs, Ebikes and much more!
🚩Online brochure and Rates: https://bit.ly/YachtSol
A Charter Yacht Vacation is often thought to only be for the ultrarich, or for those who know how to skipper a boat themselves. However, an All-inclusive Charter Yacht Vacation with a professional Captain and Chef can be of similar cost to a Cruise Ship or All-inclusive Resort. Many people can imagine a 5-6 hour day excursion on a yacht, but the thought of spending 7 nights on a yacht sometimes creates concerns of feeling trapped or becoming tired of those they are travelling with. However, on a Charter Yacht, you actually have much more freedom and ease to explore the destinations you are visiting, and without all the hustle and bustle of packing for the day and touristy areas.
A Charter Yacht is like a floating villa or resort, taking you to all the best attractions the destination has to offer, including areas that are only accessible by yacht. These off-the-beaten-track locations offer so much to do and explore, above and below the water's edge, with pristine beaches and reefs, water sports, and hiking, as well as unique and authentic establishments. This ease of travel allows you to relax and enjoy the activities and adventures around every corner, and away from the expensive, tourist traps that seem to charge you for every step you take.
About Us: Your Charter Yacht Brokers: Capt. Randy & Shelly Tucker!
If you want to experience a luxury yacht charter vacation first hand and up close, there is no better way than on your own privately crewed yacht with a full-time professional Captain and Chef/First Mate. We've been sailing and chartering for well over twenty-five years.
The U.S. Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands were our "backyard" which we came to love and cherish. So much so, that we sold everything in 1997 and moved to Charlotte Amalie, USVI as owners & operators aboard the 72' sailing yacht Three Moons. We do know the ins and outs of this special place & the people who live there. That's what makes us an official Caribbean "Yacht Charters Guru”!
We've also sailed in Greece, Croatia, Tahiti and Belize.
Never been on a chartered yacht vacation? We will help you personally design your charter yacht vacation. Imagine being able to sail into small bays with beautiful white sands & fantastic snorkeling. Chartered yacht vacations are a great way to spend time with your friends or family.
Why use a CYBA certified yacht charter broker?
As a member of CYBA, the Charter Yacht Broker’s Association, we adhere to strict yacht charter booking protocols. We have access to the CYBA industry escrow account to protect your money.
Charter yacht crews do not have access to this account. If it is a busy yacht with lots of booking reservations, they are taking care of guests onboard and do not have time to answer travel questions.
This is what differentiates professionally licensed yacht brokers from crews booking charters.
It is not safe to send your hard-earned money directly to a business or yacht that is not accredited by a professional charter industry association to handle client funds. Always ask!
Choose from an extensive list of yachts, including our spacious and stable catamaran charters, power catamarans, traditional monohull sailboat vacations, or high-end luxury motor yacht charters in the U.S. Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Belize, Croatia. Greece, and the Mediterranean.
We do not sell yachts like many other agencies so there is no conflict or distraction in our focus for your yacht charter. Our service is free to you. We travel extensively to boat shows and yacht charter shows year-round to personally view and inspect as many of the yachts as possible.
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association, The Virgin Islands Professional Charter Yacht League, and the BVI Charter Yacht Society, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Governments to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involve ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3. We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts.
6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants, and much more.
Yacht Charters Guru is Accredited by the Following Professional Associations: