Book a Christmas Or New Years Crewed Yacht Charter Vacation in the Virgin Islands
Updated: Sep 1
The U.S. Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands Yacht Charter Holiday Yacht Charter Calendar is Available!
We still have a selection of stunning yachts with availability during the holidays!
Here's how it works:
The yacht charter industry typically divides into 2 separate holiday surcharge weeks.
Christmas Week is December 19-26, 2023
New Years Week is December 27-January 4, 2024
If the yacht's booking schedule allows it, you can move 1-2 days earlier or later.
Here’s a few quick questions for you:
• Is anyone a certified scuba diver?
• Is anyone an avid fisherman?
• Does anyone smoke? (Some yachts allow smoking on the stern, some don’t.)
• Does anyone have any special diets or food issues?
• Do you need a yacht with lots of water toys?
• Have you chartered a privately crewed yacht in the past? If so, let us know.
In the first panel below, Christmas charters are offered at the MAX Occupancy rate with absolutely no other surcharge. This is GREAT! Seriously, these 2 weeks are the most expensive weeks in the entire year.
*Note: Availability may change quickly and is not guaranteed until payment & contract has been completed.
Please inquire and include all your details. Also, check on your flights before you inquire.
About Us: Your Charter Yacht Brokers: Capt. Randy & Shelly Tucker!
If you want to experience a luxury yacht charter vacation first hand and up close, there is no better way than on your own privately crewed yacht with a full-time professional Captain and Chef/First Mate. We've been sailing and chartering for well over twenty-five years.
The U.S. Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands were our "backyard" which we came to love and cherish. So much so, that we sold everything in 1997 and moved to Charlotte Amalie, USVI as owners & operators aboard the 72' sailing yacht Three Moons. We do know the ins and outs of this special place & the people who live there. That's what makes us an official "Yacht Charters Guru”! Never been on a chartered yacht vacation? We will help you personally design your charter yacht vacation. Imagine being able to sail into small bays with beautiful white sands & fantastic snorkeling. A yacht vacation is a great way to spend time with your friends or family.
Why use a CYBA Certified Yacht Charter Broker?Key Takeaways:
As a member of CYBA, the Charter Yacht Broker’s Association, we adhere to strict yacht charter booking protocols. We have access to the CYBA industry escrow account to protect your money.
Charter yacht crews & yacht owners do not have access to this account. If it is a busy yacht with lots of booking reservations, they are taking care of guests onboard and do not have time to answer travel questions.
This is what differentiates professionally licensed yacht brokers from crews booking charters.
It is not safe to send your hard-earned money directly to a business or yacht that is not accredited by a professional charter industry association to handle client funds. Always ask!
Choose from an extensive list of yachts, including our spacious and stable catamaran charters, power catamarans, traditional monohull sailboat vacations, or high-end luxury motor yacht charters in the U.S. Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Belize, Croatia. Greece, and the Mediterranean.
We do not sell yachts like many other agencies so there is no conflict or distraction in our focus for your yacht charter. Our service is free to you. We travel extensively to boat shows and yacht charter shows year-round to personally view and inspect as many of the yachts as possible.
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association, The Virgin Islands Professional Charter Yacht League, and the BVI Charter Yacht Society, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Governments to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involve ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3. We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts. 6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants, and much more.
Yacht Charters Guru is Accredited by the Following Professional Associations: