Captain Randy and Shelly
Review of Catamaran Euphoria Yacht Charter Vacation
Our clients had a great time aboard Catamaran Euphoria sailing and diving in the U.S. Virgin Islands. What a great way to celebrate a graduation!
1. Crew Friendliness: Very good
2. Crew Knowledge: Excellent
3. Quality of Service: Fantastic
4. The Professionalism of Crew: Very good
5. Value of the Cost of the Charter: Good
6. On-Board Cuisine: Superb
7. Destination / Location: Excellent
8. Water-Sports: Fantastic (scuba)
9. Overall Satisfaction: 10/10
What was the most memorable highlight of your yacht charter vacation? Hard to put down just one- the food, sunset hike/picnic over Waterlemon Bay, scuba at Mingo Cay and the Ledges
Any additional comments you would like to make regarding your vacation experience? It was a fantastic experience. The perfect trip to celebrate our daughter’s graduation. Capt Cory and Chef Emily were wonderful. The food was fantastic-every meal we were impressed with Chef Emily’s creativity and skill. Lisa is having some issues with gluten. Emily went above and beyond in creating meals that Lisa could eat- and they were 5 star. My daughter, Anna, said before the trip that one of the things she was looking forward to was the food- she was not disappointed.
We loved the scuba. We are newly certified divers and they made us feel comfortable and safe. We appreciated Capt Cory giving us an itinerary based on his experience- he didn’t disappoint. The trip was perfect for us- we were content to spend time on the boat relaxing/reading while also spending time snorkeling, hiking, scuba, etc. We would definitely sail with Capt Cory and Chef Emily again.
Video of their trip aboard Catamaran Euphoria:
Catamaran Euphoria Online Brochure & Rates
This stunning Sunreef is a superb example of a luxury charter sailing catamaran. She has 3 queen cabins each with private ensuite baths including electric heads, vanity and separate showers. She boasts multiple areas for all 6 guests to sit and relax or sip a cocktail and enjoy the cool trade winds of the beautiful Caribbean! Furthermore, the salon has more than enough space for all guests to be comfortable for lounging or dining. The exterior aft deck also offers alfresco dining for 6 guests, top deck seating and a lounge area in front of the helm. Your guests will have their expectations exceeded time and time again while on charter on Euphoria!
TOYS: 3 Stand Up Paddle Boards, Snorkeling Gear, Floating Mats, 1 2-Person Kayak, 1 Adult Water Ski Set, 1 Kids Water Ski Set, 1 Kneeboard, 1 Wakeboard, 1 Subwing, 1 Scurfer, 1 Hydrofoil (addt’l), 3 Fishing Rods, Kiteboarding (add’l & weather permitting) Yoga Mats & Onshore Games.
DIVING: Euphoria offers onboard diving. The crew, Cory & Emily are both Dive Masters. Try Scuba (up to 10) - $75 per person per dive. Certified divers - $25 per person per dive. Refresher course - $100 per person. Clients rent gear directly from dive shop at their own expense or bring their own.
About Us-Your Charter Yacht Brokers: Capt. Randy & Shelly Tucker!
We do not sell yachts like many other agencies so there is no conflict or distraction in our focus for your yacht charter. Our service is free to you. We travel extensively to boat shows and yacht charter shows year-round to personally view and inspect as many of the yachts.
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association and the Virgin Islands Professional Charter Yacht League, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena. 2. We stay on top of local and Federal Governments to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involve ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters. 3. We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands. 4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water toys. 5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts. 6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants, and much more. Contact us for more info!