Our Vacation Aboard Catamaran Mariah Princess III in the British Virgin Islands
See our wonderful experience aboard luxurious 2020 Lagoon 78.3′ Catamaran MARIAH PRINCESS III in the British Virgin Islands!
We had the best yacht charter vacation sailing the BVI! We were really happy with the size and space of the entire yacht, the amenities and how on point it was overall. There were plenty of places to sit and enjoy a little privacy or join the group's party!
Many Thanks to Island Time Water Taxi BVI for quickly whisking us in their fast boat from American Yacht Harbor in St. Thomas, USVI to the British Virgin Islands! In almost a blink, we were in West End Tortola with our Captain taking care of all the Customs & Immigrations for our group. After checking into the BVI, our water taxi took us to Norman Island where the yacht was awaiting our arrival with champagne. After our tour of the yacht, we settled in with cocktails and a beautiful charcuterie board.
You'll see in the video all the beautiful food that was served while we were onboard. As a winner of 11 yacht charter culinary competitions in the Virgin Islands and now a judge in recent competitions, we have a keen eye for great table settings, 5-star service and presentation of cuisine. It was lovely!
During our sail, we visited Norman Island, Little Harbor on Peter Island, Salt Island, Mountain Point and The Baths at Virgin Gorda. We enjoyed our visit to The Bitter End Yacht Club and Saba Rock too!
The yacht dropped us off on the dock at Oil Nut Bay Resort.
We loved the jacuzzi on the flybridge with 360-degree views! It was fun using the hydraulic stern swimming platform for easy water entry. Especially enjoyable was zooming across the water like a dolphin using the SuBlue underwater scooters. There were so many wonderful water toys to keep everyone busy! The extra wide side decks made the yacht feel even more beamy than it's 36.1'.
Accommodations: One master suite with a large hydraulic side opening private deck, ensuite bath with his and her sinks, stall shower, electric toilets, walk in closet and desk. Three king suites each with ensuite bath including stall shower, vanity/sink & electric toilets. Two crew cabins with private baths.
Area of Sail: Based in the British Virgin Islands, or alternatively can pick up charters in St Maarten and St Barts.
Amenities: 2 x BBQ 4 x Ice Makers Pull tube- Blaster and Towing Mattress Large Floating pad for the water Seabob X 1 Sublue Sea Scooters x 4 Wake Board Water Ski Fishing Gear (8 fishing rods, Gaff Hook, Fishing lures, and tackle) 2 x Paddleboards Go Pro Underwater Camera Drone Camera TV's in all cabins 24 Bottle Wine Cooler 5 drink lockers 4 person Jacuzzi on the flybridge 3 Main Dining Areas, Cockpit, Saloon, and Fly Bridge Front Cockpit Many Bunny Pads Underwater Blue Lights on Yacht and Jet Tender Upper deck lounge with Jacuzzi Stern swimming platform With Hydraulic lift for easy boarding and access to the water Extra-wide weather/side decks. 2 x Lift 3 E-Foil Boards ( Liability Release and damage deposit required for usage, or if you can take charterers liability insurance) SCUBA equipment and Dive Compressor
Other Amenities: The front cockpit has a removable sunshade Main saloon with 55” retractable home cinema screen HiFi sound system throughout, with 32” TV screens (40” in owner’s suite)
🚩Learn More: https://www.YachtCharters.Guru
About Us-Your Charter Yacht Brokers: Capt. Randy & Shelly Tucker!
We do not sell yachts like many other agencies so there is no conflict or distraction in our focus for your yacht charter. Our service is free to you. We travel extensively to boat shows and yacht charter shows year-round to personally view and inspect as many of the yachts.
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association and the Virgin Islands Professional Charter Yacht League, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Governments to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involve ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3. We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts.
6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants, and much more.