Catamaran Seahome Scuba Diving Charters in the Virgin Islands
Enjoy your next crewed yacht charter vacation on Catamaran Seahome, a 62’ 2016 Lagoon Catamaran accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 Queen Cabins plus 1 Twin Cabin. The yacht offers diving onboard and the scuba gear is included in the price.
BROCHURE & RATES: http://bit.ly/SailSeaHome
💥The yacht has adult waterskis, kneeboard, wakeboard, tube, a 2-person kayak, Stand Up Paddleboards and fishing gear as well as snorkel gear. The Foredeck has 2 comfy Sunlounger pads. Other amenities include:
* 2 x Sunlounger Pads for Foredeck
* Flybridge and Foredeck cushions in dark grey and graphite shades
* 4 x Ocean LED under-water spotlights
* Flybridge Fridge
* USB sockets in cabins
* Fans in Cabins, Galley and Salon
* TV in Salon with Electric lift in Central Galley
* Xbox with car racing games
* Inflatable Pegasus and T Rex floats
Captain Colin and Chef/First MateJulianna share a love of culture, travel, and spending time on the water. Their passion for life brought them together on an unconventional, but totally epic career path in the Virgin Islands. Colin’s experience on a wide variety of sailboats and powerboats, along with a deep knowledge of the Caribbean Seas makes him the perfect tour guide. As a certified private chef, Julianna utilizes family knowledge passed down from three generations of Italian cooks directly to Seahome's galley. In addition to her Italian influence, she loves experimenting with local Caribbean cuisine, gluten-free and vegan cooking as well. These two bring a high level of service, fine attention to detail and a wealth of knowledge and personality to the Seahome family. They are a passionate, motivated, water-loving team, whose specialty skills and knowledge make them your perfect crew for any and all charter adventures. Captain Colin and Chef Julianna are joined aboard Seahome by a third crew member to be announced soon. *Please note this yacht requires 48-hour turnarounds between charters.
💥Captain Colin Lange Qualifications: * U.S. Coast Guard Masters 100GT Captain’s License - STCW, Auxiliary Sail and Assistance Towing Endorsement * NAUI Dive Instructor * American Red Cross Life Guard * American Red Cross Emergency First Responder U.S. Sailing Instructor
💥Chef Julianna Leone Qualifications: * Experienced, Award-winning (2018 VIPCA Culinary Contest) Charter Chef Experienced Bartender, and Barista * Specialized Fine Wine Knowledge * NAUI Certified Advanced SCUBA Diver * STCW and Emergency Responder Certified Social Media and Marketing Expert * Skilled Designer, Photographer, Videographer Yoga Instructor
💥Scuba Details: Cost per dive per person: $75 Open Water Certification Dives. $350 Discover Scuba Diving: $150 Wetsuits, if desired, need to be rented.
They hope to meet you soon!
About Us: Captain Randy & Shelly Tucker
We're former Owners & Captain of the Award-winning 72' yacht Three Moons for 18 years. With over 300 charters in our logbook, we currently represent privately crewed Caribbean sailing luxury yacht charters as professional CYBA yacht charter brokers. Recently, we interviewed over 120 catamarans, motor yachts, sailboats, and professional crews. We're happy to promote these yachts offering modern conveniences & unlimited pleasure. What should you expect from a luxury crewed yacht charter in the Caribbean? It's "ALL about you, ALL the time" onboard a privately crewed charter boat! It's surprisingly affordable too! Far away from overcrowded cruise ships, all-inclusive charter yachts allow you to explore some of the Caribbean’s most exclusive areas and delight in the natural, unspoiled beauty of secluded islands, hidden coves, and secret dive sites. Sail to a nearby island every day & snorkel around your own private beaches; enjoy your favorite cocktail while watching the sunset on your own private yacht; indulge yourself with 5-star gourmet cuisine that is prepared with Caribbean flair and served in the most beautiful surroundings you could ever imagine. We love matching the right crew & yacht with you! 6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena. 2. We stay on top of local and Federal Government to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involving ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters. 3 We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands. 4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water-toys. 5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts. 6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants and much more.
Learn more at www.YachtCharters.Guru
Our service is completely FREE to you!