4 Top Reasons for Working with a Charter Yacht Broker
Why choose a crewed yacht charter vacation? Imagine the best of all worlds, fine dining, luxurious accommodations, an itinerary tailored exclusively to your desires, and a different stunning view each day - all of which are found on a crewed charter vacation.
Thanks to Google & Bing searches, there’s very little you can’t find on the internet these days. So you might ask, "Do I really need an intermediary or agent to book a crewed yacht charter vacation?" The answer is that you don’t have to have one to book a charter. However, you must keep in mind that you probably don't want to send your hard-earned sailing vacation dollars to someone floating around somewhere on a tiny island that you don't know. Consider the worry-free bonus of working with a charter company that offers fiduciary responsibility.
Top Reasons Why You Should Use a Charter Broker Like YachtCharters.Guru:
1. Yacht Charters Guru gives you a hands-on experience that will make planning your charter much easier. We have extensive knowledge of yacht charter destinations in the Caribbean and Mediterranean as well as hot spots & travel tips that can make your sailing vacation a special experience.
2. Reputable yacht charter brokers have toured most of the yachts that they recommend. They can perfectly match you to your ideal charter with ease. We have 22 years of real hands-on BVI sailing charter experience in the industry.
3. Qualified brokers can provide you with a better sense of protection for your vacation dollars and are apart of organizations that help to maintain ethical standards such as CYBA, IYBA, and MYBA.
4. The Benefits of using a CYBA Broker: There are hundreds of charter yachts, charter catamarans, and charter sailing yachts to choose from, but how to choose? One looks just as nice as the next, but how accurate are the images? And, what about the crew? Will they be a good fit for your fun-loving group? your special birthday celebration? your active young family? your parent's 70th birthday celebration?
These are very important questions which cannot be answered by looking at an Internet website or browsing through brochures. You need the advice of someone who has actually seen that yacht along with many others and has met the crew so they can compare and help you find the best match. Such a person is called a Charter Yacht Broker and they can help you to navigate the waters to find your very best choice. But, just like boats, some brokers are better than others, so how do you choose the right one?
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Government to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involving ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3 We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water-toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts.
6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants and much more.
Think of us as a charter broker who works like a travel agent representing numerous charter clearinghouses in the Caribbean Virgin Islands, the Bahamas, Greece, Italy and Croatia. Yacht Charters Guru has relationships with the various catamaran, motor yacht, power catamarans, sailboat organizations and can do the legwork for you in terms of identifying local companies, comparing prices and providing user reviews of the bases or even of the individual vessels. You might think of our business as a kind of Expedia or TripAdvisor specifically for charter boats.
We're also there for you if you need us, days, nights and yes, even weekends!
All charter yacht brokers operate on a commission that is not paid by you, either directly or indirectly, through any kind of higher pricing. We are always the yacht charter company agent who has access to real-time deals, passing them on to you.
We are members of the Charter Yacht Broker's Association who've recently earned the right to use the organization's logo. How to find a CYBA Broker? Look for the CYBA logo in the broker’s advertisement or on their website, and ask the person that you talk with if they are a CYBA member. Working with a CYBA member gives you the assurance that you are dealing with a real charter professional.
Requirements of a CYBA Active Member and Broker:
CYBA members are required to:
Meet extensive requirements to qualify for membership
Subscribe to CYBA’s strict code of ethics
Inspect yachts and interview crews regularly
The Mission of CYBA (Charter Yacht Brokers Association, International, Inc.) is to promote and maintain a high degree of Professionalism within the Yacht Charter Industry. We are committed to a strict Code of Ethics; furthering fiduciary responsibility, sponsoring educational programs that increase industry knowledge & awareness and acting as a liaison between our Members and industry-related groups.
Yacht Charters Guru as certified CYBA members will work with you every step of the way to assure you of a fantastic vacation experience – probably the best you’ve ever had!
The Take Away:
REMEMBER TO LOOK FOR THE CYBA LOGO!
Your best insurance is an involved, experienced and professional yacht charter broker
Fill out the ‘Request a Yacht Charter Quote’ on the website and get started today!
About Us: Captain Randy & Shelly Tucker
We're former Owners & Captain of the Award-winning 72' yacht Three Moons for 18 years. With over 300 charters in our logbook, we currently represent privately crewed Caribbean sailing luxury yacht charters as professional CYBA yacht charter brokers. Recently, we interviewed over 120 catamarans, motor yachts, sailboats, and professional crews. We're happy to promote these yachts offering modern conveniences & unlimited pleasure.
What should you expect from a luxury crewed yacht charter in the Caribbean? It's "ALL about you, ALL the time" onboard a privately crewed charter boat! It's surprisingly affordable too! Far away from overcrowded cruise ships, all-inclusive charter yachts allow you to explore some of the Caribbean’s most exclusive areas and delight in the natural, unspoiled beauty of secluded islands, hidden coves, and secret dive sites. Sail to a nearby island every day & snorkel around your own private beaches; enjoy your favorite cocktail while watching the sunset on your own private yacht; indulge yourself with 5-star gourmet cuisine that is prepared with Caribbean flair and served in the most beautiful surroundings you could ever imagine. We love matching the right crew & yacht with you!
Our service is completely FREE to you!
Request a yacht charter quote at www.YachtCharters.Guru