2 Direct Flights a Day from Miami MIA to EIS: Tortola, BVI!
BIG NEWS! This winter, American Airlines will offer 2 flights per day between MIA (Miami) and EIS (Tortola, BVI)! While the flights may cost a bit more than flying to St. Thomas, your advantage is that you don’t need taxis on St Thomas, a hotel in St Thomas, or a ferry or private water taxi between St Thomas and Tortola. Flights will begin on Nov. 16 with a 12:05 PM daily flight from Miami that lands in Tortola at 4:10 PM, and a 5:25 PM flights from Tortola that lands at 7:25 PM in Miami, according to representatives from American Airlines.
Our search today shows that a flight on Monday December 11 returning on Monday, December 18 is $591.00 per traveler roundtrip! It's time to get your "Vacation On" for next year! Many of the yacht charter calendars are already half full — NOW is the time to get your plans together for an extraordinary BVI yacht vacation between November 2023 and end of July 2024.
The weather may be scorching hot in your area right now; but that doesn’t mean you can’t start planning a winter getaway for a break from cold weather.
There are many professionally crewed charter yachts available in early December 2023. See a just a few of the luxurious yacht vacation options in the British Virgin Islands!
Its Rare that You Get to Meet the Yacht Owners!
See the newest video & interview of the Owners of 77' Lagoon Catamaran Twin Flame (formerly known as Tellstar). Meet Colin Guinn & Christie Woods and their 4 professional crew offering the ultimate in luxury travel in the British Virgin Islands. ~ The interior has a layout optimized for space and comfort. The salon is bright, comfortable and roomy and opens not only to the aft cockpit but also directly to the forward cockpit for seamless movement around the yacht. There is a massive flybridge affording an uncompromising 360* view. ~ Based in the BVI, this yacht has luxury accommodations for eight guests including a master stateroom with seating area. There are 3 additional queen cabins that are elegantly appointed. For additional flexibility, one cabin can be converted from a queen bed into 2 individual berths. Scuba Diving is available onboard. Hurry! It is booking up quickly for 2024!
Your Charter Yacht Brokers: Capt. Randy & Shelly Tucker!
If you want to experience a luxury yacht charter vacation first hand and up close, there is no better way than on your own privately crewed yacht with a full-time professional Captain and Chef/First Mate. We've been sailing and chartering for well over twenty-five years.
The U.S. Virgin Islands and British Virgin Islands were our "backyard" which we came to love and cherish. So much so, that we sold everything in 1997 and moved to Charlotte Amalie, USVI as owners & operators aboard the 72' sailing yacht Three Moons. We do know the ins and outs of this special place & the people who live there. That's what makes us an official "Yacht Charters Guru”!
Never been on a chartered yacht vacation? We will help you personally design your charter yacht vacation. Imagine being able to sail into small bays with beautiful white sands & fantastic snorkeling. A yacht vacation is a great way to spend time with your friends or family.
Why use a CYBA certified yacht charter broker?
As a member of CYBA, the Charter Yacht Broker’s Association, we adhere to strict yacht charter booking protocols. We have access to the CYBA industry escrow account to protect your money.
Charter yacht crews do not have access to this account. If it is a busy yacht with lots of booking reservations, they are taking care of guests onboard and do not have time to answer travel questions.
This is what differentiates professionally licensed yacht brokers from crews booking charters.
It is not safe to send your hard-earned money directly to a business or yacht that is not accredited by a professional charter industry association to handle client funds. Always ask!
Choose from an extensive list of yachts, including our spacious and stable catamaran charters, power catamarans, traditional monohull sailboat vacations, or high-end luxury motor yacht charters in the U.S. Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Belize, Croatia. Greece, and the Mediterranean.
We do not sell yachts like many other agencies so there is no conflict or distraction in our focus for your yacht charter. Our service is free to you. We travel extensively to boat shows and yacht charter shows year-round to personally view and inspect as many of the yachts as possible.
6 Reasons Why We are Qualified:
1. As Members of the Charter Yacht Brokers Association, The Virgin Islands Professional Charter Yacht League, and the BVI Charter Yacht Society, we maintain contact with the yachts to keep abreast of the very latest information on crew/yacht conditions and new yachts entering the arena.
2. We stay on top of local and Federal Governments to keep informed about changes in our industry, as well as involve ourselves with the changes in the environment in which we offer charters.
3. We engage in open dialogue with local publications to help keep the government and the public aware of this important industry in our islands.
4. We attend multiple charter yacht industry shows in the Caribbean and Mediterranean, go aboard each of the yachts, meet the crews, attend association meetings and seminars. We'll happily share our notes about changes to the boats and crews and confirm any newly added features and upgrades as well as re-fits to the boat’s decor like new carpets, interior and exterior soft goods & fun new water toys.
5. As a seasoned charter yacht Owner & Crew, we have access to the "inner circle" and know all the insider facts.
6. We've developed a longtime friendship with vendors of services such as local taxi drivers, ferry companies, good places to stay on land, great restaurants, and much more.
Yacht Charters Guru is Accredited by the Following Professional Associations: